From:
John J Jacques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 21:04:33 -0400
Hi Mark, yes, Android has 2 different free screenreaders available for
it, TalkBack and Spiel.  Some Android phones come with TalkBack
installed, while some others you have to download it from the Android
market, now called Google Play Store.  In many cases, it may not be as
accessible out of the box as an I-OS device, but Android gives you much
more flexability and it is much more custamizable.  A good place to start
is Mike Origo's excellent podcasts about Android, wich can be found on
Blind Cool Tech.  I have also done a basic Android podcast, wich I can
make available via dropbox if you are interested!

HTH and 73:
John

John Jacques

Amateur Radio Station, KD8PC, Apache Junction Arizona, Currently on the
Laptop.

"Whare Cat Is, Is sivilization."