From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2012 22:07:42 -0700
Why do you want one? It's probably gonna be really hot in Dallas
too, and more humid! Seriously, I would love to get one as well.
I wonder if you can find one that interfaces with a computer
where the output will work well with Jaws or WindowEyes? That
would probably be the way to go.  I have a WindowEyes app that
will give me my local weather from some site maybe a couple miles
from where I live.  Good luck.  Jim WA6EKS