Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:50:17 -0700
7bit
From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
	In general, email lists are set up 2 different ways.

The least common is reply to sender only. GW Mocro is set up this way.

	The common way is reply to list.

But...

	If you put your email address in the "Reply To" field in your email
client settings, it will not honor the usual reply to list setup.

	Look at Mike Duke's emails. A "Reply" will go only to his em,ail
address. If you do a "Reply to All" the reply will be carbon copied to
the list where nomally the list is in the To field and the sender will
be in the carbon copy.

	Clear as mud. ;)

Quote of the nanosecond...
Energizer Bunny arrested - charged with battery.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/