Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:10:23 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
the latest version of HRD and JFW11 seem to be functional if not super
simple to navigate.
You can use the jaws cursor to find pretty much everything in the main HRD
radio screen.
It's tedious enough though that using the radio's controls is much easier
and less aggrevating.
You can use HRD's built in voice option to have frequency, S-meter and mode
pronounced either automatically or upon hitting a hotkey.
I find you have to use the left and right mouse buttons on most of the
adjustments to get them to work...and even then, it's not always a
consistent or predictable result.
Like I said, by the time you navigate HRD, it's so much less anoying to use
the actual physical controls on the radio.
The HRD extensions such as log book, dx cluster and PSK/digital mode
decoders/encoders are also pretty useless when using JAWS or other screen
readers.

JMO of course on all this.

73
Colin, V A6BKX