From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 06:45:26 -0500
Hi Mark,

If you would insert a bridge rectifier in the power leads to the motor, the
motor will always turn in the same direction no matter what polarity is
applied to the input of the bridge.

Simply connect the contacts on the bottom of the car to the AC input of the
bridge and the motor to the DC side of the bridge observing the correct
polarity so that the car goes forward.

The only problem with this is that you will have a voltage drop of
approximately 1.2 volts to the car's motor because you will have the 0.6
volt drop of the two diodes in series to the motor.

Of course, I cant test this but it seems it should work in theory.

If you want me to describe how this works, I will attempt if you need me to.

Enjoy.

73

Howard #3