From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:22:08 -0700
FTI,
	Here are the guidelines for the Blind Hams list. I did not concoct
this, it came to me in a welcome message when I subscribed.

Begin quote
"You should know that all messages sent to this list may be subject to
review and approval by the list owner before they are posted.  This is
not an attempt at censorship, but an attempt at keeping the list on
track relative to it's stated purposes, which are the discussion of
amateur radio in general and the blind community's participation in the
hobby in particular.  I am somewhat flexible here--I will allow
discussion, to a point, of most anything having to do with radio and/or
electronics, but the primary purposes of the list remain as stated, and
should be it's primary use."
End quote

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
  --John Hubbard (1973-)
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-