From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:23:28 -0500
Well Ron, it shouldn't be too long, as a matter of fact, all you need
do is keep track of this link:
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchLicense.jsp
and scroll down to where it says "Application Search, click on that,
and the box where you look by form number or call sign, change that
to "call sign," and put in your call sign in the edit box.

Yours, today, says:

File
Number
Call Sign/Lease ID