From:
"David W Wood (G3YXX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:46:37 +0100
I totally support that.
I have two K3 transceivers, and use the remote facility which Elecraft provide.
I was the first Hampod owner in the U.K. and it certainly makes a huge difference.  The XYL likes it as she now no longer has to read the menu and config settings!

David W Wood

Ham call - G3YXX
FOC # - 1685
Licensed - 1969