From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:53:38 -0400
I'm with you there, I'd really recheck all coaxes, all connections, move
things around while checking them, see if there's something somewhere that
shorts under certain conditions. Close proximity to metal shouldn't measure
a CD short, it won't work with RF very well, don't I know that, but it
shouldn't measure a short.