From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:13:50 -0700
Hey, I'm really glad I read this post.  The subject line was the
same one I gave it when I wrote to the list the other day,
Moderating You Off the list.  So, I have been ignoring some of
the posts with the same subject line since then.  I have also
changed the subject line of this post to more accurately reflect
the topic and what it's about.  Thank you for the most
interesting information about the power grid.  I wonder what it
will take to really make a "smart grid?" And then there's all the
renewable stuff even people's solar panels, wind generators etc.
What happens to the grid when you feed power into it from all
these separate units? Jim WA6EKS