From:
"David W Wood (G3YXX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 19:25:37 +0100
What sort of coax are you using?  Thin or thick, and what sort of PL259 - in other words, is it the correct size of coax for the plug.

My approach would be to cut off the plug and test the continuity between outer and inner of the coax.  If not continuous, put on another plug.
If continuous, then get rid of the coax.

73

David W Wood

Ham call - G3YXX
FOC # - 1685