From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:15:32 -0600
david has a good point about warranty.
some good places to check state side would be
HTTP://www.universal-radio.com

HTTP://www.hro.com

HTTP://www.cheapham.com

HTTP://www.hamcity.com

and there are probably two or three more that others can recommend.
Of course the key is weather they will ship to europe or not.
I understand now why many hams come from europe to the states to buy their
radio equipment.
If you are buying big ticket items, it's probably cheaper to fly over, stay
a week, buy your equipment and fly back.

73
Colin, V A6BKX