From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 19:38:26 -0600
hmmm...it's called inflation..and every disability income I know of rises
with inflation...so do wages and everything else...so if you can afford it
now, which I suppose you could if you wanted, you should be able to afford
it in 10, 20, 30 and 40 years.
150K miles isn't that bad...wonder why the thing is falling apart?
get something newer and stop dumping money into the old one.

73
Colin, V A6BKX