Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:00:59 -0400
The 830 is the predecessor to the 820.  It has a 12by7 driver and 6146
finals.  It was produced circa 1980 and included the WARC bands.  Latter
models had the warc bands included, as I recall, mine had the band switch
with the bands but the bands weren't available without installing some
module.

It has a nice filter arrangement with optional Cw filters, and dual passband
filters as well as a decent notch and noise-blanker.

You will need to tune the rig using either max output or a tuning aid as it
had a preselector, and plate tuning and load control.