From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 00:55:21 -0600
we use a vulcanizing rubber tape that we get from an electrical supply
store...as in household/commercial electrical supplies like breaker boxes,
wire, boxes etc...they use this stuff in commercial applications, and let me
tell you, it works really well.
similar kind of stuff John is refering to, but this is more of a rubber tape
that vulcanizes when you stretch it...it's more of a rubber tape than the
heavy duty puddy like stuff like the coax seal.
Home depot should have something like that in their electrical isle.
Beyond that, if you intend on leaving things on there fairly permanently,
cover it all up with outdoor cocking and it'll last for a long time.
73
Colin, V A6BKX