From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2012 16:12:09 -0700
Tom,
	The braille eraser may work. But find the side of the connector that
has a tab. Down near its bottom, where it meets the connector on the
rig, push in and pull out.

Quote of the nanosecond...
Women are like cell phones. They like to be held and talked to, but push
the wrong button, and you'll be disconnected.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/