From:
"David W Wood (G3YXX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:56:45 +0100
lou - all

grid squares are 100km as designated by the initial two letters.
for example I am in IO91RF
that 100kM square is broken down into 10k squares, and those subdivided into 1k squares, the positions of which are indicated by the two digits, and the last two alphabetic characters.

73

David W Wood

Ham call - G3YXX
FOC # - 1685