From:
Michael Dane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:44:05 -0700
		Good morning Pat and group,
At this time of the year it is a rarity to find me here in the office or
somewhere on shore. Ocean conditions are rough and most of the sport
charters have returned to port. Well, gives me a chance to catch up with
the ever growing mountainous pile of emails.Lol!
In my work with the "sport fishing charters", and USGC, I use a Icom M-88
submersible handheld which includes, RX/TX on marine VHF channels, ham
freqs 147.00 to 148.00 MHZ and NOAA Weather Radio.
The ham freqs in the Icom M-88 is programmed in via software obtained from
Icom. Up on the bridge we have several marine radios, and ham equipment
from Icom  which we use for communications.
Hope this helps, take care everyone and fish on!!!
73,	  !

Michael Dane:
W7ALX:
Lincoln County Emergency Communications:
{City of} Depoe Bay:
Emergency Operations.