From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:09:59 -0400
Hi all,
Well, all I can say is, wow!!!!
I was using
www.eham.net
and the classifieds there, for looking for a used rig, but John, n1umj, wonderfully, mentioned
www.qth.com
 and so, I thought, "why not, let's give it a try!
So, I went there, and clicked on classifieds, and then, I clicked on hf radios, and it went right there!
Now when I clicked on hf radios on eham.net, folks, the computer locked up, *EVERYTIME!*
But not with qth.com, oh no!
It displays 10 items per page, no lock ups on your computers, folks!
And, and, they have a heck of a great tips page, but you see it, only when you click on "email", if you want to email another ham. And they let you do searches, and you find out right on the site, if a ham is great to buy from or not!
Wow, John, that's awesome, pal!
73,
Trippy, ac8s, what a birthday present this site is for me, I think I'll go and have that icecream to start my birthday off right, after that great present by John, what a site!