From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:26:42 -0400
John,

You probably know this, but you can add other bands  to the Hustler (and
other verticals) without the need of the add-on kits.  While there are a
  number of online sites with  step by step instructions, the bottom
line is just a 1/4 wave  wire for the desired freq, attached to  the
coax center or base of radiating element, and held off with pvc stand offs.

I know 12 and 17 meters are commonly done, but 30 is also possible
assuming the  antenna itself is tall enough to handel  the 23 feet  of
wire for that band.

73, Steve KW3A