From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 22:23:18 -0400
    Steve:

I have an Alpha Delta DXCC here at the house.  It's for 40 through 10
meters, although it does cover 80 meters if you work at it.  So, I am very
familiar with that line of antennas.

The Alpha Delta DXCC is 82 feet long, and I had considered one for the RV.
But again, my problem is a lack of nearby trees in the right locations.

This is why I was thinking of something that would be "end fed", in that I
could maybe get away with needing fewer supports.

I'll keep at it here.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ