From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:31:20 -0500
Harry,

From the page that comes up for your modem,  enter on "firewall" choose,
probably "advanced settings" or something similar and explore.

After you make changes there should be a "save" button.  If you don't save
your changes the changes will not take effect.

Also, if you feel you have screwed up things, there is a "default" choice
for the firewall settings which, in general work fine except for the fact
that you want to select specific ports to forward.

Remember, you can always set to default settings and start over.

73

Howard #3