From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:29:18 -0500
I have not had the 590 long enough to comment much.

While the 590 does speak more than earlier rigs, it still does not tell you
what the name of a menu item is.

You can cycle through the choices in a menu, for example the choices may be,
"On" and "Off" but you will not know what parameter you are turning on or
off.  All you will know is that it is menu # 03 for example.

You can, of course, look through your manual and write down all the menu
names.

73

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W