From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:34:06 -0400
As far as the antenna tuner goes, you should get a pair of eyes on it,
unless someone on the list has one and can give you a walk through.
Maybe a call to your dealer?

Even with a good copy of the manual, some of this may not be clear.   I
think there are 2 knobs  on the front that click.     The one with the
most clicks in a full 360 turn would be the  tapped inductor.    The
other one would be  the antenna switch, with positions for ant1, ant1
bypass, ant 2, ant 2 bypass,  balanced line, dummy load, and maybe more.
   Also 2 capacitor knobs.

On the back, there are at least 3 coax jacks: input, ant 1, and ant 2.
  Maybe a bypass as well.

I had an older version of this one many years ago, but it  has been
changed a few times.   I think there are a couple of push buttons on the
front that have to do with the metering.
If you had a station that was working  well, and weren't timid, you
could figure out some of this by trial and error and  process of
elimination, but maybe not the best in your case.

73, Steve KW3A