From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:17:16 -0400
Sounds like if some software won't work, others crash, it's time for a
spyware scan. I wouldn't bother being validated for lowlifelink, that's not
getting on the air, only an idiot would think that's a substitute for hf in
any way, shape or form. I regret my very short time trying to make myself
believe it was worth anything but am glad I had them invalidate me
especially when I found out how unsecure it is really.