From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:13:55 -0700
Is this the book you are talking about?
All about Ham Radio
Helms, Harry, AA6FW. Read by Dave Jackson. Reading time 10 hours .
Hobbies and Crafts
Helms argues that the elimination of the Morse code requirement for amateur
radio licensees should encourage more people to take up his hobby of ham
radio
. After dispelling the mythical deterrents such as equipment costs, complex
tests,
and operating difficulty, Helms discusses the pleasures, the new lingo, the
regulations,
and the technology involved in speaking with other
ham operators around the world.