From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 02:59:02 -0400
in my opinion an I phone wold be yoru bestbet  you do not need the extra screen if you are blind, howeverif you are a lowvision user the I pad would be great sinc eyou can magnify the letters onthe screen an take up more of the space   either one shoul dbe excellent for browsing  my old 3gs has no trouble reading whatever website i send it to   fromwhat I am hearing through i would wait for the 5 which shoudl come out in a few months  it wil have much more capability including  integration with seri or however they spell it and tomtom gps so you will be able to tell the phone to take you somewhere and it will do it  definatelyw orth the wait to have the latest phone with only a few months to go