From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 04:44:53 -0400
that is because we blindies ar enot supposed to knwo ro care what is gong on around us    I am sick of being a third class atbest  citizen  also am sick of  being asked to bay a program that costs 100 withotu even getting a fair trial  dog park software makes an excellent and accesible satlelite  tracking package that controls radios antennas ect  but  they want 100 for it and a 10 min demo is NOT a fair trial of the software  my god even fuck you scientific gives you 40 mins  and gw micro does much better than that   of course my mac comes with an excellent screen reader that doesn't sound like crap so that is what I use.   maybe I am ranting tonight, but I have a saellite station to run at field day and no way to run it effectively besides restartign the program every 10 mins for 24 hours  minus dark time and sleep