From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2012 02:51:41 -0700
I agree.  I looked hard at these a while back, but they really don't
append files.  If you stop recording and then start again it just
creates another mp3, it files all of these under a title the way I
understand it, but if you want to transfer the whole thing, it can be
several little files.  Not really what I was looking for.  I'm waiting
for the desk top version of the book port, I think due out this summer.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148