From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 09:40:38 -0600
There is no reason a totally blind op can't solder.  I built my first amp
using 4 811 tubes and did all the soldering myself.  I used it for many
years.  Also built many small projects such as s w r bridges, antennas and
the likes and I'm not the brightest star around but now I use mostly
commercial gear so don't do much except antennas and those kind of things so
give it a try.  73
Ed   K7UC