From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2012 22:17:00 -0500
Tom,

Use D oxit.  I don't know if I spelled that correctly.  A little goes a long
way.  you don't need to saturate the contacts like you might with the usual
cheap contact cleaner.

Follow the directions on the label.

The lugs on the fuses can be cleaned with a fine abrasive since you can get
to them.

The d oxit can be found at some Radio Shack stores, otherwise you may need
to order it from places like MCM Electronics, (mcmelectronics.com).

73's

Howard #3