From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2012 13:58:12 -0500
Tom,
It occurs to me that I have an almost never used Icom switching
supply which I am not using.  I have used it and it works just fine
with the average 100 watt transceiver.  As i recall it is rather
small and has a very uiet fan.  And I have not heardd any switching
noise from it anywhere I have tuned.
Perhaps a choice for a camper, freeing up an Astron for the roomier shack.
If you're interested, what do you have to trade?  I'm guessing in the
$75 range.  And by the way it has the plug which mates to the
standard Kenwood power plug as well as many of the Ecom units, on the
end of a thirty inch or so power cord and uses a standard computer
power plug for its 110 volt input.
If this doesn't work for you, no big deal.