From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2012 14:31:28 -0500
I agree with others, the TV needs to go.

Plasma is old technology and will come at a fairly good price to get rid of
them.

Also a energy hog.

Produces quite a lot of heat.

Pixels start going out in the display, short life span compared to L C D and
L E D's.

If you got this for a good price, there is a reason and you need to get rid
of it for above mentioned reasons.

Also, I believe California talked about banning the plasma TV's because
there excessive use of energy.

73's

Howard #3