From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 22:16:37 -0400
there is one that works well but relaly needs an old computer  I hav enot successfully gotten it to run on anythign newet than xp  it is called digitalk and was written by the same autohor as digipan  if you google digitalk blind it will come right up  let me know if you have trouble getting it and i will send it to you
 I would be interested in newer software that does not depend on ms agnet and windows and will work with my mac