EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennison Asuncion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:31:31 -0500
Hello,

I am hoping that someone in the UK can advise me as to whether any
legislation that speaks to access to higher education for students with
disabilities has any mention of the need to make campus
computing/eLearning accessible? I am almost positive that the UK did
recently pass some legislation around access to higher ed, but I could be
wrong. If in fact there is such wording, and this legislation does exist,
if I could get a web reference to it, that would be appreciated.

Also, I understand that Australia too passed something around higher
education and access by students with disabilities. If someone in
Australia could confirm this (answering the above question),that would be
great.

thanks,
Jennison