From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2012 09:23:40 -0500
Hi Amy.

Congrats on passing your ham test and getting your ham license.  I do hope
you get one of the vanity calls you want, but it is my understanding that
you have to apply for one if you want it, because depending on hit or miss
means astronomical odds.

But anyway, I understand your feelings about your father not being here to
actually see you get that license.  I lost my father in 2003 and my mother
in 2008.  I know that nothing can replace them actually being here to share
in your joy at this time.  That was what went through my mind when we new
that death for my parents was imminent.  But you will be able to share that
joy at the second coming and resurrection.  Take care, and 73.
Harvey