From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:38:25 -0400
Hi Harvey,
I'm not volunteering anyone, but Isn't Gary on this list from Muncie, Indiana?
There's also a guy in the Indianapolis area, I think named Matt, a ka9, who use to run the hams with disabilities net on IRLP.
That's the only 2 blind hams I know of in Indiana, I bet there are many more, but I don't know them.
I wonder if Barb has contacted and asked them?
It would have to be a blind ham who is active in ham radio, and not someone who is not currently active, because she wants them to talk about blind hams. If someone ever asked me to speak, right now, I couldn't do that, because I'm not active, so it would be hypocritical of someone like me to go and speak there.
  Trippy, ac8s