From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 11:34:05 -0400
control shift R will reply to everyone the message your replying to went to,
in other words, if you want to annoy people you don't even know, take a
forwarded joke or whatever that went to a lot of people and hit control,
shift, R and it will reply to everyone that joke went to. It won't reply to
everyone in your address book, you may be able to select all in the address
book and do it that way some how but usually ISP's these days only let you
send an email to so many people before they tell you you have too many
recipients or they tell you nothing and almost no one gets the message,
usually the limit is around 10-15. Not all do this but most these days. I
know Comcast does have a limit and I think cox probably does too.