From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 02:18:01 -0600
you can get 2 day shipping from most chinese sellers on ebay as well.
you pay an extra 10 or 15 bucks for that faster shipping, so you pay about
the same in the end.
Though you probably pay less than that for fast shipping on some items, not
sure if the uv5R would be one of those.
I've seen 2 day shipping from main land china, for some items, as low as 4
dollars over the free shipping which usually takes a week or less.
and don't worry about sweat shops, they're not made in the US, they're made
in china.

73
Colin, V A6BKX