From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2012 20:26:41 -0400
    Yeah, but some small and fairly  intense thunderstorms developed in the
warm humid air just to my west around mid afternoon.

Not a whole lot of lightning, but just enough to make me not want to tempt
Murphy to come back to my home QTH again.

Did actually manage to check into the 20-meter net, although conditions were
such that I only consistently heard Junior, and Ed from Utah.  Heard Lloyd
sometimes, but nothing from Kevin, which is highly unusual.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ