From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 00:37:30 -0400
Hi Pat,
Nope, the receive is fine, no damage, just my audio on transmit.
And yeah, I think I'll give it till Monday, because the North American QSO party phone is on this weekend, I think, and I'm gonna give it a shot on 20 and 15.
I appreciate your help, Pat, you're a good ham, and all of you folks tonight, I appreciate that you care, and we all need to care about each other in our ham family.
I'm still bummed about what happened to Tom and the $250 mess. Tom, if I had the money, I'd send you a check, because what happened to you, by that guy who sold ya the tuner, was just wrong, and if 1 ham hurts, it hurts me.
73,
Trippy, ac8s