From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 00:27:32 -0400
Hey ron,
Hey man, you're just like me, you don't stop till you get it done, no matter if it takes all night, right?
Oh yeah, I've been there and done that.
People would say to me, "Trippy, give it a rest, stop and take a break." I always tell them, "nope, I won't stop till it's done, fixed, found, etc.", so, my friend, you're not alone.
I guess that's type A, maybe there's type double A!
Trippy, ac8s