From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2012 01:47:31 -0400
read the rules you are responsible to ensure peopler operation according to the rules. she may operate any control you only need to be code enough that in your judgement you can supervise. it is on you to "ensure prier operation in accordance to the part 97 rules" you don't have to hold her hand or anything