From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 00:29:51 -0600
that's probably so, but I know on the ts2000, and the ts570 both, the
internal tuner is active  on receive as a default, but you can turn the
tuner off for receive if you wish via a menu option.
I prefer to leave the tuner inline on receive as it likely helps to increase
receive when the antenna is tuned via the internal tuner.

73
Colin, V A6BKX