Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:24:38 -0700
Hi John,
     I agree that ideally one has a perfectly resonant antenna system. There
have been times when I had antennas like that, and they worked well.
However, like you said, often one must work with what they have. SO, an
antenna tuner is a blessing if your radio just can't make friends with your
antenna.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!