From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:08:41 -0700
	This may require a creative mind. LOL I usually go out with a laptop
backpack (has 3 main compartments, one of which the laptop would go in)
in which I have my note taker plus ht, antennas and spare batteries and
so on. Sort of a go kit on the go.

	I plan to get a brick amp later this year and the j pole antenna is the
only one that can take the power. So I am looking for ways I can deploy
this j pole if the 14" whip cannot do the job.

	I need a pole of some sort, collapsible, that is short enough to be
stored in the backpack and long enough to hang the j pole from, 10 maybe
12 feet? Once set up, I could hold to pole and support it on the ground
with one hand and hold the radio with the other hand.

	Does this sound feasible?

Quote of the nanosecond...
Chocolate is good for three things. Two of 'em cannot be mentioned on
public television.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-