From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:32:57 -0500
Harry,

Windows XP SP3 isn't going to know what Hardware firewall/router you have or
be able to make changes to it.

On the Tuner issue, make sure you turn off the A G C in the 570 and make
sure you have set the antenna selector switch on the tuner to the proper
position. before you try to tune for maximum noise.

The manual I sent you for the tuner describes each of the positions of the
antenna selector switch.

If you are using a coaxial  cable connected to antenna 1 than the switch
should be in the third position from fully counter clockwise including the
fully counter clockwise position.

73

Howard #3