From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:15:54 -0600
excellent.
Looking forward to good signals on 15 and down, and hopefully some stuff on
10.
Listen for VE6HM on all bands CW and phone.
I might get a half hour or so on 20M phone on saturday afternoon from ve6HM.
I'll be hunting and pouncing on 15, 20 and 40 for the rest of the contest
from home...though if conditions are really good, I might set up somewhere
on 20 as well.

73
Colin, V A6BKX