From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2012 00:09:19 -0400
Hi Jim, you may have to order that coil direct from the website, if the
stores don't have it, the site likely will, Bonnie Crystal,
expeditionradio.com from the hfpack website has a coil which she got at
Dayton.  I'm not sure the bag is available for the simple mp1, I know it is
for the dipole and or beam, but not sure about the other.  In terms of
splicing wire to the ribbon cable counterpoises, I'd suggest maybe either a
roll of wire knotted at the aprox point of the band desired, that you unroll
to the band length, or maybe several different lengths of single insulated
wire/split speaker wire or something else, that you put those little slide
clips to match the lug on the mount,/if you mount it on a chain link fence,
or rought iron railing system, you may not need counterpoises at all.  Keep
me posted, thanks, Danny.