From:
Mike Cozzolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2012 00:14:34 -0700
depending on what we can hang up, you may be able to get on 30
meters.  you can get anything to radiate some rf but you have to get
it matched to your xmitter.  sounds like you might be able to take
one of your 20m dipoles and add wire to the ends and end up with a
shortened 30m ant.  30m is a great band, the skip is kind of 40 and
20m.  take care, c u mike